Maryland Teacher Tutors Offers Customized Tutoring Services for Schools, Companies, and Non-Profits
Maryland Teacher Tutors is excited to partner with individual schools, school districts, non-profits, and companies to provide a variety of customized tutoring services for students in grades K-12.
What We Offer
SMALL GROUP TUTORING
DIAGNOSTIC AND FORMATIVE ASSESSMENTS
STUDENT PROGRESS MONITORING AND REPORTING
We offer subject-specific tutoring, intervention tutoring, gifted & talented tutoring, and academic/executive-function coaching to schools, organizations, and companies looking to better serve their student population or employees.
Why Schools and Organizations Choose Maryland Teacher Tutors
Our partners can attest that choosing Maryland Teacher Tutors means a choice for value and substance. Our certified teacher tutor model guarantees and delivers expertise and results. Partnership with MTT affords expert, highly qualified, certified teachers, who deliver high-impact tutoring through evidence-based, data-driven instruction. Our tutors bring:
Expertise in Instruction
Teacher tutors are certified and use best practices coupled with their experience to assess students, plan accordingly, deliver instruction, and evaluate progress.
Love of Learning
Our teacher tutors are caring, highly qualified, and passionate. Each teacher will be strategically matched to the individual or group based on the students’ needs. Because we see all students as unique, with their own personalities and strengths, we don’t only address hard skills like math and reading; we also cater to student’s interests and inspire them to explore more of what they naturally love.
Teacher tutors infuse social-emotional learning skills into their instruction to foster a growth mindset, goal setting, and organizational skills in addition to achieving academic gains.
Communication & Collaboration
Our tutors and staff strive for prompt and courteous communication while working flexibly to align with strategies and interventions.
Documentation of Progress
We provide on-demand monthly progress reports to individual families & school administration.
We’ve partnered with schools and school districts in and around the state of Maryland, throughout Washington, D.C., Connecticut, and Pennsylvania. Our teacher tutors consistently delivered impeccable service through:
- Implementing diagnostic assessment data to ensure students are getting supplemental support that is relevant and impactful.
- Collecting data from students early on as a way of understanding where students are to take them where they need to go.
- Using data points to inform and adjust their support and instruction tailored to each student.
The result—significant academic gains during their time with us, and beyond. Schools partnering with Maryland Teacher Tutors receive:
Expert, Highly Qualified, Certified Teachers
Teachers make the best tutors because they know the curriculum, and more importantly, they know students. They are experts at what we do.
“Tutoring produces outsized gains in reading and math when it takes place daily, using paid, well-trained tutors who are following a proven curriculum or lesson plans that are linked to what the student is learning in class.”
Evidence-Based, Data-Driven Instruction
Our teacher-tutors understand data and stay up to date on the latest research to deliver effectiveness, every time.
High-Impact 1:1, Small Group Tutoring
Teachers aren’t known to waste time. Our teachers jump right in with diagnostic assessments, personality tests, and parent-teacher observations to deliver tutoring support that is unique and focused.
Tutoring Solutions for Companies and Non-Profits
Great companies know that happy and healthy staff leads to happy and healthy work culture and bottom line. Parent employees perform better and more consistently when they know their children are getting the best education available. Employers benefit from:
- Employee Retention: Employers don’t need to worry about losing a stellar employee because they can’t keep up with the demand of working and caring for their children’s academic needs.
- Peace of Mind: Employees whose kids are benefitting from academic support are less frustrated, less stressed, and more productive.
- Convenience and Access: MTT’s teacher-tutors are happy to meet your employee’s children wherever makes the most sense! We’ve had teachers come into the office, we’ve had teachers go to employees’ homes, and we’ve had teachers work with students virtually.
- High-Quality Services: Our tutors are certified, vetted, and come highly recommended by school administrators and personnel. Your employees want to know their children are in good hands and making significant academic gains above their peers. That’s our specialty.
- Easy Onboarding: When you partner with MTT, we handle everything. You just provide us with the employees who want the service and we’ll take it from there, providing you with progress monitoring and reporting every step of the way, so you can see and experience the value firsthand.
MTT is here to offer peace of mind solutions to organizations. Your employees will benefit from:
- 1:1 & Small-Group Tutoring
- Specialty Tutoring
- Academic Coaching
- Qualitative Assessments
- Progress Monitoring & Reporting
- School hours