Maryland Teacher Tutors Offers Homeschooling Support
There are many advantages to educating your children at home, including the ability to provide top-notch instruction for your children through the use of certified teachers. In the state of Maryland, parents are responsible for providing their children with an education, but do not have to be the providers themselves. This allows for academic flexibility, as well as the freedom of choice in the curriculum and learning approach selected.
MTT offers individual and group support for homeschooling families
With MTT’s home-education program, parents can choose from part-time or full-time homeschooling support, and that service can be provided in-person or virtually. We can even do it in small groups if you decide to partner with a neighbor or family friend! With either option, MTT’s certified teachers will provide:
- Diagnostic assessments to determine each student’s strengths and needs
- Customized learning plans
- Carefully organized lessons
- Homework to be assigned and graded by us
- Portfolio maintenance (if requested by the parent)
Students receive direct benefits from MTT’s homeschool support
Some of the direct benefits your student can expect from using one of MTT’s homeschooling teachers are:
- Meaningful learning experiences that are not often provided in the traditional school settings
- Pursuit of passions and interests, and the ability to identify strengths and potential career options early on
- Flexibility with the learning approach and pace of learning. Many students move through homeschooling curriculums much faster than they would in a traditional school setting where the teacher has to wait for all students to grasp a concept before moving on.
- Teaching adaptations and accommodations to suit each individual child
One of our team members is waiting to assist you. Fill out this quick informational form and we will be in touch within 24 hours – or call during business hours for immediate assistance!
To talk to one of our team members about what it would look like to educate your child at home, you can reach our student solutions team by filling out this brief contact form or calling our support line at (410) 656-6573. We’ll pair you with a perfect-match teacher to provide your student with a stellar home education experience.