The word “math” causes anxiety for people of all ages, not just students. Maryland Teacher Tutors offers math tutoring for elementary, middle, and high school students to build a comprehensive understanding of various math concepts.
Whether your child needs help filling in gaps in their learning or they need more of a challenge, we’re here for you. Children who work with Maryland Teacher Tutors gain an average of 1.25 grade levels after just three quarters of once-a-week tutoring. Our one-on-one tutoring offers a personalized approach to identify your child’s strengths and needs and create a tailored, individualized plan.
With Math Tutoring from Maryland Teacher Tutors, your child will:
- Receive a personalized approach to math. One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to learning—especially math. Our math tutors use various techniques to help students understand math in a way that makes sense to them.
- Achieve stronger grades. Our math tutors help students improve upon foundational skills to prepare and master new subject matter.
- Be prepared. Personal tutoring can benefit all students, whether your child wants to enter their next grade level confidently, receive an extra challenge, or prepare for college entrance exams.
- Build confidence. Our math tutors will constantly adjust your child’s individual plan to keep math fun and challenging.
Elementary School Math Tutoring
Math tutoring in kindergarten through 5th grade helps develop strong basic math skills to encourage and prepare for middle and high school success. Our tutors help students build recall strategies, finger tricks, pattern recognition, and more.
- Number formation and counting
- Addition and subtraction
- Money, time, and measurement
- Fractions, percents, and decimals
- Multiplication and division
Middle School Math Tutoring
Math tutoring in middle school focuses on mastering concepts to prepare students for high school. Math concepts build upon each other, making it especially important to have a strong, solid foundation. Middle school is also a great time to start preparing for college entrance exams—like the ACT or SAT.
- Algebra 1
High School Math Tutoring
Struggling with math in high school can result from a lack of foundational skills or difficulty grasping more advanced concepts. Our math tutors can help fill in knowledge gaps—or give students an extra challenge to broaden their education.
- Algebra 1 & 2
Ready to get started? Fill out this quick informational form and we will be in touch within 24 hours or call during business hours for immediate service!
Fill out this brief form to schedule a call or correspond via email with someone from our Student Support Team! Or call our support line at (410) 424-8344. Let’s partner to make sure your child can use a solid education as a catalyst to live their dream!